StairMaster Gauntlet 10G
The StairMaster 10G Stair Climber features an innovative new design, including the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs, for the most intense climbing workout.
$11,599.00 to $15,999.00
Ozzie HighlightsThe StairMaster 10G Stair Climber features an innovative new design, including the OverDrive Training Mode that simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs, for the most intense climbing workout.
Product Details for the StairMaster Gauntlet 10G
StairMaster 10G Stair Climber
The innovative design of the StairMaster 10G features their exclusive OverDrive Training Mode, which simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs – providing you the most intense climbing workout possible! The advancements on the StairMaster 10G Stair Climber are all designed to focus on delivering the best climbing experience you’ve ever encountered!
The 10G’s advancements all focus on delivering the best climbing experience ever created. User-focused features include the widest and deepest stepping surface and lowest step-up height in the industry, ergonomic handrails to support multiple climbing positions and an all new drive train that delivers smooth, quiet performance.
The new OverDrive Training Mode simulates carrying or pushing a load up stairs. Users choose either manual control or one of several pre-programmed interval workouts to create the toughest workout ever delivered on the cardio floor. The 10G handrails provide three hand positions for pushing, as well as farmer’s carry handles.
- Choose between 10″, 15″ & LCD versions of the new OpenHub™ family of consoles
- Includes the new OverDrive Training Mode that simulates performing a Sled Push and Farmer’s Carry up stairs for the most intense cardio workout
- Includes the Landmark Challenge Program as well as standard console programs.
- The Landmark Challenge program allows users to climb well-known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Standard console programs are also included
- Electronically controlled generator, brake and drive chain precisely control the stair speed, allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Hot bar with stop button, heart rate, and level control
- Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8” (20 cm) high, 12” (30 cm) deep and 22” (56 cm) wide
- Step Up Height: 9”
- Step rate: 25 Levels, ranging from 24-190 steps per minute
- 15” display allows adjustment of step rate in single SPM increments
- Bluetooth connectivity for user workout data tracking (15” display includes BLE headphones and HR connectivity)
- Telemetry and contact HR
- USB charging port
- HDMI streaming from personal device available with PVS and 15″ display
- Multiple bottle and accessory holders
- Personal cooling fans create a more rewarding workout
- LCD and 10″ displays pre-wired for PVS entertainment, 800/900mHZ receivers, and tablet holder
- Electrical requirements: 12V/5 Amp power supply
- Powder-coated Steel frame