- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge, High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 43" x 22" x 54"
- Product Weight: 100 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; Heart Rate Strap included
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Plug-In, 24V
- Flywheel: 30 lbs., Steel
- Seat: >High density foam
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet w/ full Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Console and Programs
The Spirit XBU55 features a console with a 7.5-inch blue backlit LCD display.
- Fat burn
- (2) Heart rate
- (2) User programs
- Hill climb
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime brake; 10 year parts; 1 year labor
Spirit XBU55 Upright Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit XBU55 Upright Bike. Easy adjustments, a cooling fan, high density foam seat, challenging programs, 20 levels of resistance, and a bright LCD display are all standard. Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades – it’s their appeal and effectiveness that helps them withstand the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XBU55 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote resistance handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XBU55 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XBU55 Upright Bike Features:
- Bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring more accurate
- Ratcheting seat post allows for quick adjustments
- Muscle activation figure that shows which areas are being targeted
- Heart rate bar graph that makes it easier to maintain your heart rate zone
- Storage area for organization
- Audio jack and speakers for personal entertainment
With the XBU55 upright bike, there’s no need to sacrifice quality or convenience. This machine can stand up to the rigors of everyday exercise, while also providing a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. It was also designed to keep all adjustments convenient and provide you with real-time workout monitoring.
- Console Feedback. All information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when the workout is complete.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit bikes.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation. Spirit fitness bikes help you target several muscle groups: glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), and calves. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. LED lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement: Green for minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers. An MP3 audio jack is available for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks while you work out (adapter cord provided).
- Durability. All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action.
- Adjustability. Allow forward and backward seat adjustment, but they also feature an easy ratchet vertical adjustment.
- Foot Pedals. 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Transportation. Transport wheels are integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.