Spirit XBR25 Recumbent Bike
The Spirit XBR25 Recumbent Bike is an entry level semi-recumbent bike that is also a leading consumer publication #1 Pick and “Best Buy”. This model offers 6 programs with extensive console feedback. Featuring an integrated swivel fan, mesh seat back, reading rack, an accessory holder, and dual beverage holders for maximum convenience.
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XBR25 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote resistance handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XBR25 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XBR25 Recumbent Bike Features:
- Bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- Storage area for organization
- Cooling fan
- Convenient squeeze grip handle activates the seat adjustment system
- Motivational programming
A friction-less ride, extensive console feedback, and a mesh seat-back are design elements that make the Spirit XBR25 Recumbent Bike a quality fitness bike.
- Console Feedback. All information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when the workout is complete.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit bikes.
- Durability. Quality frame construction no matter the price point!
- Comfort. The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- Adjustability. There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
- Foot Pedals. 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Transportation. Transport wheels are integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.