- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 67 x 23 x 50 inches / 170 x 58 x 127 centimeters
- Product Height with PVS: 63 in / 160 cm
- Weight: 210 lbs / 95 kg
- Technical Specifications
- Power: Self-Powered
- Total Workouts: 12
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 28 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Language Selection: English, French, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Network Capabilities: FitLinxx compatible; C-SAFE enabled
- Entertainment: Optional – 15” Personal Viewing System (PVS); Optional – Wireless entertainment cap
- Console and Programs
The Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike features a console with a large LED display and several language options.
- Cross country
- Custom resistance
- Basic heart rate
- Fitness test
- Weight loss
- Hill climb
- Speed, Watts
- Heart rate
- Average speed
- Workout summary
- Other Features
- Accessories: Accessories holder; Reading rack; Optional – Cable management
- Warranty: Frame – 7 years; Parts (Mechanical & Electronic) – 2 years; Wear Items – 1 year; Labor – 1 year
Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike
For a low-impact, non-weight bearing cardio workout, try the Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike. Used in fitness centers worldwide, this model allows you to step through easily. It’s reclined seating position takes weight off sensitive areas and distributes it evenly for a comfortable ride.
Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike Features:
- Ideal for a low-impact, non-weight bearing cardio workout
- Strategic weight distribution for a more comfortable ride
- Easy-to-use and durable display with 12 programs and 25 resistance levels
- Convenient step-through design
- Adjustable seat position for ultimate comfort
- Designed to achieve proper pedaling bio-mechanics
- Two stage drive system yields smooth, quiet operation and more consistent resistance progression
The Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike combines essential reliability and ease-of-use with smooth pedaling and bio-mechanically correct geometry. The console integrates intuitive motion controls and uses and LED-based display that focus on the essential fitness stats and displays that keep users moving.
The Precor RBK 835 Recumbent Bike features a step-through design to appeal to a wide range of exercisers of all ages. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike. A ventilated air flex seat also provides exceptional comfort.
- Console. Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the console features easy-to-use motion controls and uses a LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users moving.
- Step-through Design. Designed for easy mounting by the rider, the recumbent has a step-through design (14 in / 36 cm wide) with a low step-over height (4 in / 10 cm).
- Ultra Comfortable Recumbent Seat Back. Custom-designed air flex seat, featuring a ventilated panel and unique suspension system for a cool, cushioned ride.
- Seat Adjustment. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
- Ease of Maintenance. The easy to remove shrouds ensure easy access to the belt-drive system for maintenance and servicing without removing the pedals or crank arms.
- Pedals. Pedals have integrated, adjustable straps. The extra wide pedals comfortably accommodate feet of all sizes to ensure proper pedaling form.