Spirit CU800 Fitness Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
The Spirit CR800 Fitness Bike was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability.
The CU800 model is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback. The console is identical to the CR800 fitness bike & CE800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C series products.
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan. Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate.
- Comfort. The dual-spring seat is made of high durometer foam; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Adjustability. A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction.
- Foot Pedals. Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation. There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- C-Safe. The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.