Spirit CE800 Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit CE800 Elliptical Trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that if people enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that they will adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The CE800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
The CE800 Elliptical features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. With the Spirit CE800 Elliptical Trainer, we focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your clients are off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Generator System: This unit uses a generator to power the console. Therefore there is no need for an electrical hookup.
- Flywheel: A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Foot Pedals: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- C-Safe Power & Communication: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.