Spirit CE800ENT Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit CE800ENT Elliptical Trainer is designed with convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal in mind. We are confident that you enjoy the experience – proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs, that you’ll adhere to a regular exercise routine.
The CE800ENT was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, reliability, and aesthetic appeal.
Designed on the solid CE800 platform, the CE800ENT elliptical trainer incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming.The CE800ENT features a modern 10.1” touchscreen display and electronics package that allows you to watch TV, browse the web, and stream their favorite music. Preset programs include a wide variety of popular workouts for the average user while a Gerkin Protocol Fitness Test, heart rate programs and a custom program are available for more serious users.
The CE800ENT Elliptical features a multitude of program options, wireless and contact heart rate, a 20” stride length, 40 levels of resistance, a 30 lb. flywheel, and an extensive amount of console feedback This model is very appealing to someone that values a smooth ride and extensive data feedback.
On the Spirit CE800ENT Elliptical Trainer, everything has been designed to be easily accessible and comfortable: Ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, a storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep cool and encourage you to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and your off on a walk, a run, or one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives you constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming
- 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Flywheel: A 30 lb. flywheel creates more inertia (RPM & Watt output).
- Heart Rate % Profile: There is a bar graph integrated into the console that lets you know where your heart rate is in relation to projected maximum (calculated when you enter your age in the programming section of each program).
- Cooling Fan: A turbo Cooling fan is standard on the CE800 elliptical. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Foot Pedals: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.
- C-Safe Power & Communication: The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.