Spirit CS800 Stepper
The CS800 Stepper combines the familiar dependent stepping action with an arched step-rail design and impressive 16” maximum step height for an effective lower body workout. The narrow 2” pedal spacing (Q-Factor), large cushioned pedals, and solid handrail design combine to give you an incredibly comfortable
and space-efficient cardio unit.
The Spirit CS800 Stepper providesw a total body workout in one piece of equipment – Users can go from short stride to long stride, walking to running, climbing and everything in-between, allowing them to target different muscle groups.
The arched step rail design of the CS800 gives you a more natural stepping motion, resulting in a more efficient and comfortable workout. And, the step height goes up to 16″ , which when combined with 20 levels of resistance, gives you a strenous workout regardless of whether you’re a beginner, or accustomed to advanced workouts.
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface. On the Spirit CS800 Stepper, everything easily accessible and comfortable: A storage tray for a phone, keys, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip handles for a more natural hand position, and a Turbo cooling fan to keep you cool and encourage them to workout longer. A quick press of a button and you are off on one of the many specialized workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs. Our large, easy-to-read console gives you constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Arched step-rail design allows for a more natural stepping motion
- 16 inch maximum step height with 20 levels of resistance satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Padded handlebars surround the user for a secure and stable workout
- Shielded concave roller wheel system for superior stability and durability
- Ease of use allows users of any fitness level to get an effective workout
- C-Safe Power and Communication capabilities for A/V control
- 2° of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position.