Spirit XE295 Elliptical
The Spirit XE295 Elliptical is a mid-tier traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the Spirit XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various hand-grip positions. The Spirit XE295 Elliptical features a bright blue back-lit LCD console, a multitude of program options, wireless heart rate, an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE295 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE295 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XE295 Home Elliptical Features:
- Great way to step up to a more challenging workout
- Adjustable console for ideal viewing
- Two heart rate monitoring and user programs
- Remote resistance controls
- Console Adjustability. A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on a bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile on this Spirit XE295 elliptical gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Muscle Activation Profile. Spirit elliptical trainers help you target several muscle groups:glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), calves, pecs and arms. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. LED lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement: Green for minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers. An MP3 audio jack is available for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks while you work out (adapter cord provided).
- Multi-Position Handgrips. To help fight boredom during your workout, Spirit designed handgrips that would allow multiple hand positions. By holding onto different parts of the grip, different muscle groups will be activated during your workout.
- Handlebar Controls. The adjustment controls are built directly into the dual action arms. You can adjust the resistance without ever moving your hands from the handlebars.
- Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. Most Spirit models have been minimized to a distance of two inches between pedals. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you work out. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Foot Pedals. Spirit offers the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet. Our foot pedal has three different adjustment angles. Simply pull the handle on the back of the foot pedal and adjust from zero to five to ten degrees. This will allow you to find the most comfortable position for your gait pattern.