Spirit XE795 Elliptical Trainer
The Spirit Fitness XE795 was designed with Comfort, Durability and Value in mind. The natural 20” stride length and narrow 2” pedal spacing ensure an ideal stride motion, while the oversized/cushioned foot pedals, and cushioned ergonomic hand grips ensure comfort at the touch points.
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE795 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE795 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
The XE795 is self-powered, meaning no cords to worry about. You can place this product anywhere in your Phoenix area residence. The large sealed roller bearings used with the pedal arms and handlebars, along with the dual roller wheels and aluminum tracks, assure a smooth and reliable workout. The frame has been constructed as one solid welded piece from front to back for added stability and durability, while minimizing noise
- CONSOLE ADJUSTABILITY: A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on our bright 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
- HEART RATE % PROFILE: Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- MUSCLE ACTIVATION PROFILE: It’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. On our elliptical trainers, you will be using your glute (bottom), hamstring (back of your thigh), quad (thigh), calf, pec and arm muscles. The LED lights will activate in three degrees of engagement: Green represents minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red, full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- MP3 AUDIO JACK & SPEAKERS: We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
- FOOT PEDALS: Spirit Fitness elliptical trainers are the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position. The pedals are also padded, placing less stress on your feet.