Spirit CR800ENT Recumbent Bike
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population. Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CR800ENT semi-recumbent fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on this model.
Designed on the solid CR800 platform, the CR800ENT incorporates touchscreen technology on a large 10.1” ENTERTAINMENT display. TV, web browsing, and music streaming are all made possible within a user interface that is easy to use and adaptable. The console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance and enough feedback information to make sure you’re never bored.
The Spirit CR800ENT Semi-Recumbent Bike is the perfect bike for both the commercial environment as well as your home. The step-thru design makes it easy for you to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows you to find the most comfortable position.The extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system. The step-thru design makes it easy for you to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position.
- Display. Large 10.1” touchscreen with TV, web browsing, and music streaming. 3 different workout display modes give users a variety of workout feedback
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan. Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason individuals extend their workout by a few minutes.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. Our Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Comfort. The seat and backrest are made of high durometer foam pads; the pedals are also padded for less stress on your feet.
- Adjustability. You can adjust the seat easily and intuitively by pulling up on the yellow spring loaded handle located directly in front of it.
- Foot Pedals. Our pedals have 2⁰ of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout; they are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
- Transportation. There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- C-Safe. The console has C-Safe Power & Communication capabilities for A/V control and virtual racing interaction with WebRacing® software.