One of the most popular rowers available is the Concept 2 Rower. And, it is a wonderful piece of equipment. But, the Concept 2 is not the only rower available – and for >roughly the same money, you can find other rowers with more options, a better warranty, as well as a workout that’s just as good as one you’ll get with the Concept 2. One of these rowers is the Spirit XRW600 Rower.
The Spirit XRW600 Rower will give you a full-body workout, all in a convenient fold up frame design. With the XRW600, you also get a large blue backlit console with height and angle adjustment, including motivating programs to keep you involved, inspired, and reaching your goals. Performance is top-of-the-class with a smooth action aluminum monorail, industrial strength handle strap, flex pedals with easy adjustment, and the combination of both air and magnetic resistance (16 levels) for an exercise experience second to none.
The advanced monitor is sophisticated yet easy-to-use. Utilizing the large 5.5” blue backlit display, all of the workout data is highly visible and well organized for easy reference. In addition to the clearly defined display segments, the center display scans between program profile and 500m time.
- Ergonomic rowing handle is contoured and padded for superior feel and comfort
- 20″ frame height gets you on and off the rower with ease
- Fold up frame design for easy storage
- Large 5.5″ blue backlit display with easy touch console buttons
- Air and magnetic resistance (16 levels) for smooth and consistent operation
- Ten effective programs offer a wide variety of workouts
- Built-in HR receiver (chest strap sold separately)
- Solid steel frame with smooth aluminum monorail
- Flex pedals with easy adjust numbered settings
- Adjustable console angle and height for the perfect viewing angle
So, if you’re looking for an exceptional rower similar to the Concept 2, with more options, and at a price under $1000, stop into any of Fitness 4 Home Superstore’s 3 Phoenix locations and try out the Spirit XRW600!
Latest posts by Bob Lachniet (see all)
- Healthy Diet – Southwestern Wraps - January 24, 2020
- Gym Equipment for All Members of Your Home - January 23, 2020
- What is a Keto Diet – and Should I Consider Trying It? - January 22, 2020