- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 353 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
- Console and Programs
The Spirit CT800 console features a large Blue-LED Matrix with four separate LED info windows, a 20-character LED message center, LED Heart Rate Bar, and an integrated reading rack.
- Fat burn
- Fit test
- Gerkin protocol
- Heart rate(2)
- Lifetime frame
- Lifetime motor
- Lifetime deck
- 10 years parts
- 2 years labor
(non dues paying facility)
- Lifetime frame
- 5 years motor
- 5 years deck
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
Spirit CT800 Treadmill
The Spirit CT800 Treadmill is a stout commercial model treadmill, 75 lbs. heavier than the XT685. The Spirit CT800 treadmill is perfect for both walking and running. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running both in commercial and home settings. Other premium design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Spirit CT800 Treadmill Features:
- Bright, Tri-color LED console whose programming is very similar to our other C series consoles
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone
- Dual drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Spacious 22”x 60” workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes
This stout and sturdy model is designed to survive the demands of even the most dedicated runner. It comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. The two fans keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit treadmills.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.