- Physical Specifications
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height: 8 in / 20 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Width: 30 in / 76 cm
- Height: 71 inches / 180 cm
- Equipment Weight: 312 lb / 142 kg
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS:) Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Applicable country-specific power cord
- Technical Specifications
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for exercisers of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum tracks to distribute a user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest exerciser and are easy to clean.
- Frame Color Options: Gloss Metallic Silver, Black Pearl
- Cover Color: Dark Tungsten Grey
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for a water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Covers: Long lasting appearance with enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. Minimum Watts: 7 W @ Resistance level 1 @ 40 Strides Per Minute (SPM). Maximum Watts: 534W @ Resistance level 20 @ 200 Strides Per Minute (SPM)
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every intensity and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at a higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read your product documentation and
- Console and Programs
- Console Type: 10 in / 25.4 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight, 4-3 Interval, Aerobic, Aerobic Plus, Fat Burner, Heart Rate Zone, Be Fit, Manual, 1:1 Interval, 2:1 Interval, 4:1 Interval, Total Body Interval, Rolling Hills, Mountain Peaks, Heart Rate Zone, Get Toned, Glute Toner, Glute Toner Plus, Leg Sculpt, Leg Sculpt Plus, Push Performance, 1-4 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 5K, Heart Rate Zone, Test Your Fitness, Fitness Test
- Console Language(s): English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Iberian), Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts Resistance Level:
- Key Panel: Resistance, Incline
User Interface: Total Distance, Distance Remaining, Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Segment Time, Strides/Min, Avg Strides/Min, Total Strides, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Key Panel: Resistance, Incline
- Maximum Workout Time:120 minutes
The Precor EFX 665 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer® Experience™ Series
For an elliptical that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation look no further. The Precor EFX 665 is a professional elliptical used in corporate wellness studios, personal training studios, multi-family complexes, and physical therapy centers – and is also perfect for your home gym.
This elliptical is similar to the Precor EFX 635 and includes a motorized CrossRamp that adjusts between 10 and 35 degrees and moving handlebars for a total body workout. The EFX 665 takes it up a notch with a P62 touchscreen console. This contemporary console brings the world to your fingertips through a personalized viewing experience, remarkable TV clarity, and internet options that exercisers crave, all in a 10.1 in / 25.7 cm screen.
With the ability to “favorite” selections for the future, exercisers can customize their workout experience based on what is important to them Furthering the value of this state-of-the-art console, networked units receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense. The Precor EFX 665 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer is available in two frame colors: Silver and Black.
The P62 touchscreen console injects contemporary design and a premium networked fitness experience to the cardio floor, at a mid-tier price. Furthering the value of this state-of-the-art console, networked units receive automatic software updates, refreshed content, and new features without any action or expense.
- Advanced P62 touchscreen console that rivals the best personal electronics
- Motorized CrossRamp® is adjustable between 10 and 35 degrees
- Moving handlebars for a total body workout
- Shown in the black frame color