Spirit XG400 E•Glide Elliptical
The Spirit XG400 E•Glide Elliptical is perfect for those who value extensive feedback and maximum workout variety. It is appealing to both runners and cyclists as a cross training modality that is full weight bearing, without the impact. The Spirit XG400 E•Glide Elliptical features the patent pending “Direct Drive” system that creates a fluid, friction free experience, electromagnetic resistance, contact and telemetric heart rate, and full programming capabilities.
On typical ellipticals, the arms & legs of the elliptical are attached on the outer section of the flywheel. On the Spirit XG400, the arms and legs are attached through the middle of the flywheel. This allows you to achieve a very high RPM. Every time you pedal through one rotation, the flywheel spins 9 times. Most typical ellipticals only achieve one revolution of the flywheel per pedal stroke. This makes the XG400 the perfect elliptical for sprint training or interval training!
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XG400 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XG400 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XG400 E•Glide Home Elliptical Features:
- Convenience and comfort, for a smooth quiet stride
- Adjustable console for ideal viewing
- Provides for the ultimate workout feedback and variety
- Great cross-training workout, without the impact
- Console Adjustability. A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on a bright 7.5” blue back-lit LCD screen.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. The Heart Rate % Profile on this Spirit elliptical gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+. Heart rate strap and receiver included standard with 2 HR programs and other standard programs included.
- Muscle Activation Profile. Spirit elliptical trainers help you target several muscle groups: glutes (bottom), hamstrings (back of your thigh), quads (thigh), calves, pecs and arms. To get the best results, it’s important to understand which muscle groups are gaining the most benefit during your workout. LED lights will activate in 3 degrees of engagement: Green for minimal muscle involvement, Amber for medium involvement, and Red for full or heavy involvement. Use this quick reference to challenge yourself during your workout.
- Mp3 Audio Jack & Speakers. An MP3 audio jack is available for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone, so you can enjoy your favorite tracks while you work out (adapter cord provided).
- Direct Drive System. Our exclusive patent-pending Direct Drive System offers the smoothest possible motion on the market. The flywheel mounts on the same drive axle as the cranks and is directly driven by the pedals through our patented transmission system. This allows the inertia of the flywheel to constantly be connected to the pedals, which provides the smoothest feel possible in both forward and reverse pedaling directions.
- Foot Pedals. Spirit offers the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.To increase comfort, the pedals are also padded.
- Function. Dual rollers that ride on aluminum covered rails create a fluid and quiet experience.
- Brake. There is a conveniently mounted brake that can be used to quickly bring the linked flywheel to rest for quick, safe dismounting.