- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 70" x 22" x 65"
- Product Weight: 170 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Resistance: 20 Levels
- Drive Train: ECB
- Power: Plug-In, 9-12V
- Flywheel System: 24 lbs., Steel
- Stride Length: 20"
- Console and Programs
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact
- HILL: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately 10% of maximum effort.
- FAT BURN: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy output for an extended period of time.
- CARDIO: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly, before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- STRENGTH: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes. A brief cool down follows.
- INTERVAL: This program takes you through high levels of intensity followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- MANUAL: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime brake; 5 year parts; 1 year labor
Spirit XE195 Elliptical
The Spirit XE195 Elliptical is a dependable, entry level elliptical that offers select programs and features. Appealing to those seeking to truly customize and create their own workout as they progress through their workout routine (manual mode). The Spirit XE195 Elliptical features a bright blue back-lit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE195 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE195 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
- Console Adjustability. A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on a bright 7.5” blue back-lit LCD screen.
- Console Feedback. All information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when workout is complete.
- Foot Pedals. Spirit offers the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.
- Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. Most Spirit models have been minimized to a distance of two inches between pedals. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you work out. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit elliptical trainers.
- Transportation. Safely lift and roll the elliptical for re-positioning with a built-in transportation bar.