Spirit XE195 Elliptical
The Spirit XE195 Elliptical is a dependable, entry level elliptical that offers select programs and features. Appealing to those seeking to truly customize and create their own workout as they progress through their workout routine (manual mode). The Spirit XE195 Elliptical features a bright blue back-lit LCD console, an extensive amount of exercise data, electromagnetic resistance, a post workout summary of the accumulated data, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet).
Numerous electronic features can be found on the XE195 including an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, remote resistance and stride handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XE195 also works with the SPIRITFIT App! The SPIRITFIT App connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. You can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
- Console Adjustability. A console angle adjustment range of 10⁰ to accommodate the best viewing angle on a bright 7.5” blue back-lit LCD screen.
- Console Feedback. All information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when workout is complete.
- Foot Pedals. Spirit offers the only elliptical trainers that have an integrated two-degree inward tilt to make your workout more comfortable. This exclusive design puts you in a more ergonomically correct position.
- Q-Factor. The Q-Factor is the distance between the inside of the pedals. Most Spirit models have been minimized to a distance of two inches between pedals. Because of this, your body will be in a more ergonomically correct position as you work out. This positioning also makes the motion closer to that of walking/running.
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit elliptical trainers.
- Transportation. Safely lift and roll the elliptical for re-positioning with a built-in transportation bar.