If you’re looking for your first treadmill, and you want quality and reliability without breaking your budget, you should take a look at the Spirit XT285 Treadmill.
The Spirit XT285 treadmill is perfect for those who walk and want to transition to running, with a deck that is 1/4″ thicker to accommodate runners and higher weight capacities. And, the fold-up design of the XT285 is perfect for smaller spaces, as this space saving feature allows you to easily maneuver the unit out of the way when not in use.
The Spirit XT285 Treadmill features an oversized bright blue backlit display, Quick Speed and Incline console keys, wireless HR strap included, remote speed and incline handlebar toggles, and multi-color LED displays for identifying muscles activated and monitoring your heart rate.
And, the XT285 also works with Spirit’s SPIRITFIT App, which connects to your Treadmill, Bike or Elliptical via Bluetooth. With the SPIRITFIT App, you can view current workout data in three different Display screens on your device. Easily switch back and forth from the workout display view to internet/social media/email sites via icons on the display screen. When your workout is finished, the data is automatically uploaded to your personal calendar for future reference. And, the SPIRITFIT can share workout data to HealthKit, Fitbit, Record, MapMyFitness, Facebook and Twitter.
Spirit XT285 Home Treadmill Features:
- Deck thickness & length appeals to both walkers & runners
- A bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- Quick Speed and Incline keys make workouts more efficient
- Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring ideal for running or walking
- Remote Speed and Incline controls make adjustments more convenient
- Convenient storage areas for beverages, keys, a phone, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip sensors for a more natural hand position, and a cooling fan to keep you cool and encourage you to workout longer.
Stop into any of Fitness 4 Home Superstore’s three Phoenix area locations and try out the Spirit XT285 Treadmill – and see how it is the perfect, affordable choice for your home cardio workouts.
Latest posts by Bob Lachniet (see all)
- Healthy Recipe: All-American Chili - December 13, 2019
- Pre-Owned Fitness Equipment: Your way into high-end fitness products - December 12, 2019
- Workout Tips – Ways to get the best out of your workout - December 11, 2019