Easy Grilled Mahi Mahi Recipe – simple and delicious way to prepare white fish. Served with grilled asparagus or other vegetables of your choice.
- 4 mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well to make a marinade.
- Place the mahi mahi fillets in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag. Pour the marinade over the fillets, making sure they are evenly coated. Allow the fish to marinate for about 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Once the grill is hot, lightly oil the grates to prevent sticking. You can use a brush or a paper towel dipped in oil.
- Remove the mahi mahi fillets from the marinade, letting any excess marinade drip off. Place the fillets on the grill and close the lid.
- Grill the mahi mahi for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to overcook it, as mahi mahi can become dry if cooked for too long.
- Once cooked, remove the fillets from the grill and transfer them to a serving platter. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the top and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Serve the grilled mahi mahi hot with lemon wedges on the side. It pairs well with rice, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad.
- Enjoy your delicious grilled mahi mahi!