TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack
The Pro-XL Sports Performance Rack Systems and Platforms, like the TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack, are specifically designed to have a common basic frame structure and configuration that will allow interchangeability of modular components, features, and accessories. The Pro-XL’s modular design allows you to select from a variety of options and features to custom design a gym to fit a particular training regimen or strength conditioning program.
Engineered and manufactured in the USA from superior components and featuring the latest training options. The TuffStuff Pro-XL Series has been built to satisfy the evolving needs of today’s athletes. Pro-XL is more than just a series of power racks, Pro-XL, like the PXLS-7910 Half Rack, is a training system engineered to accommodate any strength program or conditioning protocol that an athlete may encounter. The TuffStuff PXLS-7910 Half Rack combines heavy weight frame components and TuffStuff’s exclusive features like – integrated anchor loops to securely anchor suspension straps and assistance tubing used for bodyweight training. Swing Lock J hooks and Lever Lock safety rails adjust in 3-inch increments to quickly and easily accommodate all size users. Narrow width “thick grip” frame connectors are designed to minimize contact with weight plates during overhead lifts and also functions as an advanced pull-up station. The TuffStuff Pro-XL Series of Sports Performance Racks & Platforms – equipment to accommodate your fitness needs.
- Frames: Deep penetrating electrically welded high strength frames. All frames designed to anchor to floor.
- Durability: 3/8” and 1/2” grade 5 & 8 frame bolts used for optimum strength and durability.
- Safety Rails: Non-removable integrated J-hook bar catches and safety rails limit liability and loss.
- Lever lock™: 3/4” spring loaded Lever lock™ pull pins on safety rails load rated at over 15,000 lbs.
- Modular Design: Unique modular design allows interchangeability of components.
- Swing Lock™ and Lever Lock™Lever: Swing Lock™ Bar Catches and Lever Lock™ Safety Rails adjust in 3” increments to accommodate users of all size.
- Swing Lock™ pull pins: 3/4” solid steel Swing Lock™ pull pins on Bar Catches rated at 56,000 PSI shear load.
- Weight Horns: Integrated weight horns provide ample room to store weight plates of all sizes.
- Standard Features: Storage hooks, suspension loops and Power Band Pegs offered as standard features.
- Platforms & Insets: Platforms & Insets available for all models. 2” thick platforms comprised of three layer design for maximum strength and available with 3/4” solid oak hardwood or rubber centers.