- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 46.00in / 1,168.40mm L: 83.00in / 2,108.20mm H: 84.00in/2,133.60mm
- Machine Weight (total): 511lb / 231.79kg
- Technical Specifications
- Frame: 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Finish: Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Weight Stack: 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Cables: 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- Pulleys: 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- Bearings: Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System with biomechanically accurate pivot point.
- Seat Post: Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
Body Solid G5S Selectorized Home Gym
The Body-Solid G5S Selectorized Home Gym is a feature packed home gym with a frontal-access design, making your workouts faster, more efficient and requiring less space than conventional home gyms. And, the frontal-access design makes your workouts faster, more efficient and requiring less space. The Body-Solid G5S Home Gym has a multi-grip press arm that delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G5S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
The Body Solid G5S Selectorized Home Gym also features a Perfect Pec Station. Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
Featuring a dual-cam design with variable resistance allowing your arms to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral resistance.
Pop Pin adjustable seat elevates to provide proper alignment of the shoulders and elbows with the cam axis.
6 Station Design
- Chest Press / Mid Row Station: The multi-grip press arm features 3 pair of handgrips to work muscle groups from various angles, creating more thorough muscular development. Adjust the cam at the top of the press arm to perform flawless, chest, shoulder and back exercises. Turn around and blast your lats with a chest supported mid row or reach up and grab the lat bar.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station: Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station: Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Perfect Pec Station: Equipped with swivel arms and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements you get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station: When you’ re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station: Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Powered by a 210 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack: Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state of- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Chest, incline, shoulder press, mid row and leg developer stations incorporate the friction free SmoothGlide Bearing System™.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Integrated leg developer CAM prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stack. Optional 260 lb. (118kg) weight stack available.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Flip-up seated row foot brace plate stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 3”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electro-statically applied powder coat finish.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
Includes lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab/triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.