Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer
The Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer combines nine strength machines into one for the ultimate home gym strength training system. It does it all!
Ozzie HighlightsThe Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer combines nine strength machines into one for the ultimate home gym strength training system. It does it all!
Product Details for the Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer
Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer
From the Legion, Spartan Series, meet the Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer! The Legion X1 Gladius All-In-One Strength Trainer combines nine strength machines into one for the ultimate home gym strength training system. It does it all!
Nine Strength Training Machines in One!
- Counter-Balanced Smith – The counter-balanced Smith Machine counteracts the bar’s weight, so you have a lower starting weight. When you load plate weights (sold separately) – the weight you lift equals the amount you loaded! Commercial-grade guide rails provide an ultra-smooth natural movement. You can rack the bar at any height for a strong and safe workout. The lock and release mechanisms and safety catches allow you to enjoy your workouts without needing a spotter.
- Free Weight Half Rack – The X1 Gladius includes commercial-grade J-Hooks and Safeties, which can be adjusted to virtually any height position you need for performing squats, bench presses, overhead presses, deadlifts, and more. Constructed of heavy-duty 11 gauge rolled steel tubing that is powder coated and clear coated for added durability and longevity, the power rack also includes removable rubber barbell protector sleeves to protect your barbell knurling and extend the life of your barbell.
- Dual Adjustable Pulley Functional Trainer – 6 functional trainer attachments allow you to perform over 75 different exercises, utilizing the 2 x 200lb integrated weight stacks located at the back of the unit for the ultimate strength training workout. 16 adjustable height positions to perform shoulder, arms, chest, back, core, and leg exercises. Fluid cable movement via commercial-grade pulleys and nylon-coated cables makes your workouts smooth and safe.
- Chin-up Station – The knurled multi-position grip on the Chin-up station allows you to use a wide grip, underhand or overhand grip, or close grip position in comfort.
- Dip Station – The removable Dip Handle attachments allow you to choose different width grips and accept resistance bands and weight belts.
- Core Trainer – The landmine station and bar handle is perfect for rotational torso training – attach a barbell (not included), and enjoy a wide range of upper body training options!
- Suspension Training – Attach a suspension trainer like the TRX® or Prism Body Weight Trainer or even resistance band packages (not included).
- Optional Vertical Leg Press – The optional X1VLP Vertical Leg Press Attachment allows you to incorporate a vertical press workout that you can use on a bench or when used on the floor.
- Low Row – The X1VLP Vertical Leg Press Attachment quickly transforms into a low row station footpad that combines with either cable pulley system to deliver a full-body workout.
The X1 Gladius features pin-loaded weights offering a quick, safe, and easy solution for choosing different weight levels. These stack weights are connected to the dual adjustable pulley functional trainer and cable crossover stations.
The dual-adjustable functional trainer comes with 2 x 200lb weight stacks and a pulley ratio of 1:2. Additionally, the counter-balanced Smith Machine counteracts the weight of the bar. When you load plate weights (sold separately) onto the bar – the weight you lift equals the amount you had loaded – you won’t have to account for the bar weight when figuring out what you’re lifting!
Plate weights (sold separately) are used on both the power rack and smith machine stations that can easily be loaded from either side of the weight plate holders located on the rear of the structure.
- Counterbalanced Smith Machine
- Dual Adjustable Pulley Functional Trainer
- Free Weight Half Rack
- 2x 200lb Weight Stacks
- 1:2 Pulley Ratio
- Landmine and Handle
- Dip Bar Station
- Safety Catches on both the smith machine and free-weight rack
- 14 Attachments included
- 6x Weight Plate Holders
- Optional Vertical Leg Press
- Attachments include 2 x 200 lb Weight Stacks, Multi-grip Chin-up Bar, Exercise Chart, Suspension Training Ring, J-Hooks, Safety Spotter Arms, Land Mine + Handle, Lat Pull-down Bar, Small Grip Frame Bar, 2 x Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles, Pull-down Rope, Multi-grip Dip Handles, Pull-down Knee Holder, Functional Training Bar, Attachment Storage.
- Dimensions: 78.5 in (W) x 45.5 in (D) x 88 in (H)
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 1020 lbs.
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 8’ 3”
- Pully Upright Seperation Distance: 48”
- Pully Ratio: 1:2
- Weight Rating: Unit: 992 lb
- Cables: 6.2mm nylon coated mil spec aircraft quality cable tested to 2000 lb
- 2 x 200 lb Weight Stacks: Included
- Multi-grip Chin-up Bar: Included
- Exercise Chart: Included
- Suspension Training Ring: Included
- J-Hooks: Included
- Safety Spotter Arms: Included
- Land Mine + Handle: Included
- Functional Training Bar: Included
- Lat Pull-down Bar: Included
- Small Grip Frame Bar: Included
- 2 x Adjustable Nylon Stirrup Handles: Included
- Pull-down Rope: Included
- Multi-grip Dip Handles: Included
- Leg Press + Low Row Foot Plate: Optional
- Pull-down Knee Holder: Included
- Barbell Storage: Included
- Attachment Storage: Included
- 2 x Olympic Lock Collars: Included
- 6 x Weight Plate Holders: Included
- 6 x Olympic Spring Clips: Included
- 2 x Extension Chains: Included
- 4 x Spring Snap Clips: Included