Body Solid Fusion 600 Personal Trainer w/210 lb stack
When Body Solid designed the Body Solid Fusion 600 Personal Trainer, they utilized rugged, oversized oval steel tubing, with an emphasis on a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals. Body Solid raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home.
The Bi-Angular press arms of the Fusion 600 guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
The Fusion 500 is also available with the optional Leg Press Attachment. The Body Solid FLP Leg Press Attachment features a 2:1 ratio pulley, and its double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It’s built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
- Body-Solid’s revolutionary Bi-Angular press arm that generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results.
- 4-position standard press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles.
- A leg curl station that lets the user develop both hamstrings simultaneously from a comfortable, seated position.
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement.
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts.
- Gas assist telescoping seat and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjustability for any size user.
- Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your gym to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Superior engineering and construction backed by the Body-Solid guarantee to last a lifetime.
- May add attachments to both sides of gym.
- Left side facing gym – 1/2:1 ratio
- Right side facing gym – 2:1 ratio
- Workout Placard with 20 exercises examples included.
Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 600 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates. Exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. Body Solid uses the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze. Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body Solid’s lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever… period.