AP-71MP Multi Press + AP-71HL High/Low + AP-71LE Leg Extension/Curl + AP-71LP Leg Press
- Built dimensions: 112 x 95 x 84 in (284 x 241 x 213 cm)
- Weight: 1885 lbs. / 855 kg.
- FRAME MATERIALS: Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- WELDS: All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- FINISH: Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- FRAME COLORS: Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- UPHOLSTERY: Premium grade naugahyde formulated to resist bacteria, stains, mildew and oil. Meets most flammability test requirements. Standard two-tone (Black/Cadet) and double-stitched with “hidden” borders. Custom colors (one-tone) are available – inquire with your sales representative.
- PADDING: High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- ADJUSTMENT PINS: 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- BEARINGS: 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- GUIDE RODS: 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) highly polished chrome-plated finish.