These thick, extra-strong SPRI® Superbands are designed for heavy-duty use. They work out leg muscles, provide resistance for walks, shuffles, and lunges, and help prevent and rehabilitate sprained ankles. These bands are 40″ long and 3/16″ thick. Available in color-coded widths ranging from 1/4″ to 2 1/2″. Sold individually. Includes a free downloadable exercise guide.
SPRI Superbands – Thick, extra strong and ideal for heavy duty use! Designed to work the lower leg muscles, and provides resistance for walks, shuffles and lunges. Additionally, SPRI Superbands may help to prevent and rehabilitate sprained ankles. Great for assisted pull-ups/chin-ups!
- Designed for heavy-duty use
- Work out muscles and provide resistance
- Help prevent and rehabilitate sprained ankles
- 40″ long and 3/16″ thick
- Available in 6 color-coded widths
- Downloadable exercise guide
Available in 6 color-coded widths:
- Yellow | 1/4″ Width | Level 1
- Orange | 1/2″ Width | Level 2
- Green | 3/4″ Width | Level 3
- Red | 1″ Width | Level 4
- Blue | 1 3/4″ Width | Level 5
- Purple | 2 1/2″ Width | Level 6
SPRI Products, Inc. is the leading manufacturer and distributor of rubberized resistance exercise products for the health and fitness industry. SPRI designs and produces innovative rubber resistance exercise products and has led the way in popularizing rubberized resistance workouts.