Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl features an upright seated position and easy access adjustment points, and is designed with precision biomechanics and user comfort in mind.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl
TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl
The TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl features an upright seated position and easy access adjustment points, and is designed with precision biomechanics and user comfort in mind. The variable resistance cam matches the body’s natural strength curve for maximum muscle recruitment and efficient workouts.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl include a Height Adjustment Guide, and an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the TRUE SPL-0200 Seated Leg Curl that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 8 position seat back adjustable while seated or standing uses premium grade linear bearings and gas cylinder assist for stable, low friction adjustments
- 8 position curved ankle pad adjustable from the seated position provides proper support and comfort throughout the entire range of motion
- 8 position curved thigh pad accommodates a wide range of users
- 10 position start range limiter allows users to choose the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
- Footprint: 60” x 48” x 58” / 152cm x 122cm x 147cm
- Weight Stack Options: 200 lbs / 91 kg 260 lbs / 118 kg 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Seat Back: 8 position adjustable seat back
- Ankle Pad: 8 position adjustable curved ankle pad
- Thigh Pad: 8 position adjustable curved thigh pad
200 lbs, 260 lbs, 320 lbs
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips