Helix HLT3500-3D Lateral Trainer
The Helix HLT3500-3D Lateral Trainer is the first model designed for all training levels, not just the super fit. It retains the effectiveness of other Helix models but introduces advantages that users can feel from the very first second.
First, its mechanical position decreases starting effort. Next, its machine-driven positioning facilitates easier movement during workouts. Finally, the patented motion actually lowers perceived exertion.
Helix 3D isn’t just more user-friendly, it represents a revolution in fitness. With a patented motion that works the body in all 3 dimensions of human motion, it trainsas nature intended: in full 3D. Working in 3D is not just intuitive, it also confers more comprehensive training benefits, as clinical studies have demonstrated.
This is a great workout for any athlete, but especially those who focus on golf, skiing and tennis.
- Superior Calorie Burn (50-60 more/hour) that feels ‘easy’
- Better Than Elliptical or Treadmills. Change direction or pivot your body to target different muscle groups with better results
- Comprehensive Workout. Blast fat, burn calories and tone muscles, all at the same time with a single workout!
- Healthy Joint Function – Knee rotation is the key to knee health
- Superior Muscle Activation vs Traditional Cardio (like ellipticals)
Helix was the first cardio trainer to move the body both laterally, as well as also moving it front to back – a breakthrough that made it the world’s best cardio machine. You’ll achieve targeted heart rates more quickly, burn more fat and activate more muscles than with traditional cardio.
The Helix 3D isn’t just more user-friendly, it actually represents a major revolution in cardio fitness. With a patented motion that works the body in all three dimensions of human motion, it trains the way nature intended: in full 3D. Working in three dimensions is not just more natural; it actually yields more comprehensive training benefits.
- TFT interactive display
- 12 programs (Random has unlimited programs)
- Built-in Quick Start function
- 20 levels of resistance
- Pedal direction indicator as well as guidance
- Workout history tracking
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, METS, Watts, HR Level & Pulse
- User-friendly personal data saving function for quick workout access
- Polar compatible heart rate receiver