Spirit CIC800 Indoor Cycle Trainer
The CIC800 Indoor Cycle excels in three critical areas – durability, comfort and performance. It is a perfect addition to a your home because the stout design will withstand hours of consistent use. The needle bearings that encompass the pedals and flywheel axle, industrial grade Hutchinson Poly-V belt, and our three piece crank work synergistically to create the perfect formula for durability and performance. The fore/aft/up/down adjustments of the handlebars and seat along with SPD dual pedal design provide a comfortable fit for nearly any size rider.
The premium ISIS bottom bracket cartridge ensures greater surface area contact, a sturdier connection, and less maintenance than a traditional square joint. This same bottom bracket cartridge is used on high end bicycles. There are many key components responsible for optimum performance of an indoor cycle. The Hutchinson drive belt, ISIS bottom bracket cartridge, pulley size and material, gear ratio and three piece crank have been carefully chosen on the CIC800 and incorporated into the overall design to assure optimal performance and durability. These components, along with an ergonomically correct frame design and full fore/aft/up/down adjustability, combine to make the perfect indoor cycle for your home.
- Magnetic resistance for smooth and consistent, maintenance-free operation
- Micro fore/aft adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Reliable pop-pin up/down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Commercial grade Hutchinson poly-V belt is both smooth and reliable
- Molded rotary knob for comfortable resistance adjustments and quick-stop operation
- Dual-link pedals provide options for both SPD and toe-clip convenience
- Aluminum seat and handlebar posts with stamped height settings for quick reference