Product HighlightsThe TuffStuff PPF-706 Preacher Curl Bench is designed with biomechanically correct angle arm support and rubber padded bar cradles.
Product Details for the TuffStuff PPF-706 Preacher Curl Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
TuffStuff PPF-706 Preacher Curl Bench – Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-706 Preacher Curl Bench is designed with biomechanically correct angle arm support and rubber padded bar cradles.
The PPF-706 incorporates commercial grade materials from top to bottom. This bench is perfect for all day use in clubs. Available in six different powder coat colors, dense padding is covered in thick Naugahyde with sixteen beautiful color options.
The TuffStuff PPF-706 Preacher Curl Bench is part of the Proformance Plus line, and is the best choice in strength equipment for Training Studios, Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Biomechanically correct angle arm support
- Rubber padded bar cradles
- Built dimensions: 40 x 28 x 43 in/102 x 71 x 109 cm
- Shipping Weight: 70 lb/32 kg
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2” x 4” x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4” MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1” premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logo’s can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control
- Note: Olympic weight plates and curl bar not included.
to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates 10 years
- Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, guide rods and gas shocks: 5 years
- Linear bearings and pull-pin components: 1 year
- Upholstry, cables, finish and rubber grips: 6 months
- All Other Parts, not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purcaser.