Precor TRM 631 Experience Series TreadmillList Price: $5,495.00Our Price: $5,299.00 You Save: $196.00
For a treadmill that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation at a value price, look no further. The TRM 631 Treadmill delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features.
Available In-Store & Online – Arizona Residents Only
Ozzie HighlightsFor a treadmill that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation at a value price, look no further. The TRM 631 Treadmill delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features.
Product Details for the Precor TRM 631 Experience Series Treadmill
The Precor TRM 631 Experience Series Treadmill
For a treadmill that strikes the optimal balance between durability, reliability, and innovation at a value price, look no further. The TRM 631 Treadmill delivers on these essentials along with premium materials, club-level appearance, and features. The P30 console complements the line through form and function, with easy-to-use motion controls, an LED display with essential workout stats to keep exercisers moving, and a mobile device charger.
The P30 console complements the line through form and function, with easy-to-use motion controls, an LED display with essential workout stats to keep exercisers moving, and a mobile device charger. The Precor TRM631 Treadmill also allows you to add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted displays, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
- Motor drive system that is ideal for lighter use facilities
- Patented IFT and GFX technologies for a superior feel
- P30 LED console with easy-to-use interface, and essential workout features to keep exercisers motivated.
- Shown in the black frame color
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.2 km/h
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Running Surface: (L X W) 60 X 22 in / 153 X 56 cm
- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lb / 159 kg
- Step-up Height: 8.4 in / 21.3 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 2.5 in / 6.35 cm
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 18 in / 45.7 cm / 48 cm
- Length: 83 in / 211 cm
- Width: 35 in / 89 cm
- Height: 62 in / 157.5 cm
- Height with PVS: 78 in / 198 cm
- Equipment Weight: 325 lb / 147 kg
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Motor: Integrated Foot Plant Technology™ Drive controller works with a 3 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt: Deck is a one-inch Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lb / 23.6 kg high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life.Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Reversible Deck: Yes
- Elevation System: Elevation system generates up to 1000 lb / 453.6 kg of thrust and operated in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance.
- Frame: New frame design results in an ultra-stable console, solid feel, and quiet operation.
- Frame Color Options: Gloss Metallic Silver or Black Pearl
- Cover Color: Dark Tungsten
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders cradle exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Auto Stop: Yes
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 18 in / 45.7 cm / 48 cm
- Equipment: Powered
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 VAC: Dedicated 120V/20A circuit with 5-20R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 VAC: Dedicated 220V- 240V/20A circuit with 6-20R NEMA receptacle
- International 240 VAC: IEC 320-C19 inlet supporting applicable country-specific power cord
- Cord Length: 12 feet / 3.7 meters
- Console Type: Stream-lined LED display
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Display Type: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or US Standard
- Preset Programs
- Weight Loss: Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic
- Heart Rate: Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC
- Performance: Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test
- Variety: Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom
- Interval: 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, 1-3 Interval, Custom Interval
- Manual: Manual
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Speed. Incline, Distance, Pace, Average Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time, Cals/min, Cals/hr, watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR, Elevation Gain
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Frame and Welds: Lifetime
- Parts and Wear Items: 5 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year