- Physical Specifications
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 51" x 26" x 48"
- Product Weight: 132 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Technical Specifications
- Console:7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Plug-In, 12V
- Flywheel: 20 lbs., Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Backrest
- Adjustments: Cable-Activated Lever for Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Console and Programs
The Spirit XBR25 features a console with a 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD, Heart Rate % Profile, Muscle Activation Profile, Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle, Adjustable Fan, Speakers w/3.5mm Audio Jack, Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App
- Fat burn
- Heart rate
- Hill climb
- Other Features
- Cooling Fan. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit bikes.
- Comfort. The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh that allows air flow for added comfort.
- Adjustability. There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
- Foot Pedals. 2⁰ of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout.
- Warranty: Lifetime frame; lifetime brake; 5 year parts; 1 year labor
Leading Consumer Publication: Rated #1 Pick and "Best Buy"
Sign Up and Save!
Fitness 4 Home Superstore
Special Deals & Instant Coupons
Plus, Receive Our Monthly Newsletter with Fitness Tips and Healthy Recipes!
Find Out About New Products & Promotions Before Everyone Else.
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!"
- by Kyle Mangino