- Maximum User Weight (lbs / kg): 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-up Height: 8 in / 20 cm
- Foot Pedal Dimensions (inches / cm): 16 x 8 in / 40.6 x 20.3 cm
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals (inches / cm): 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Length: 80 in / 203 cm
- Optional Power Supply: Optional power supply available if long time periods of no use or need display to be continuously lit longer than 30 seconds after workout ends.
- CrossRamp® Technology: Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Ramp: Adjustable CrossRamp®
- Ramp Angle: 10-35°
- Upper Body Handlebars: Moving Handlebars
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by a Washington state university for exercisers of all ages, fitness levels and sizes, from the 5% size female to the 95% size male user.
- Bearings: Single polyurethane wheels with over-sized axle and sealed bearings glide on precision extruded-aluminum tracks to distribute a user's weight for efficiency, providing an incredibly smooth feel.
- Foot Pedals: Oversized, polypropylene foot pedals fit your largest exerciser and are easy to clean.
- Frame Color Options: Gloss Metallic Silver, Black Pearl
- Cover Color: Dark Tungsten Grey
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Thoughtful, secure storage with a logical, clean place for a water bottle, cell phone, and other accessories.
- Covers: Long lasting appearance with enclosed rear covers, and covered frame and pivot joints. Easy to clean without removing the ramp cover or pedals. Rear access cover can be removed and replaced in less than two minutes by removing only two screws. Convenient access to check and adjust drive belt tension.
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Cable Management: Optional
- Resistance System: Durable, 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. Minimum Watts: 7 W @ Resistance level 1 @ 40 Strides Per Minute (SPM). Maximum Watts: 534W @ Resistance level 20 @ 200 Strides Per Minute (SPM)
- Resistance Levels: 1-20
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Touch: Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every intensity and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at a higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended. Please also read your product documentation and
- Console Type: LED
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Muscle Monitor: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 15 programs accessed by 6 workout keys:
- Manual, Variety, Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, Custom, Performance, Hill Climb, Fitness Test, 1 Cross Training, 2 Cross Training, 3 Cross Training, Navy Fitness Test, Heart Rate, Basic HRC, Weight Loss
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts Resistance Level: Cross Ramp Level, Distance, Strides/Min, Total Strides, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed (strides per min), Calories / min, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited