- Physical Specifications
- XT-VLS Yellow w/ Sofft Handles (Very Light): Hard
- XT-VL Yellow (Very Light): Soft
- XT-L Green (Light) (: Soft
- XT-M Red (Medium): Soft
- XT-H Blue (Heavy): Soft
- XT-UHP Purple (Ultra Heavy): Soft
- Technical Specifications
- Length / Resistance:
- XT-VLS Yellow w/ Sofft Handles (Very Light): 44" - Level 1
- XT-VL Yellow (Very Light): 44" - Level 1
- XT-L Green (Light) (: 44" - Level 2
- XT-M Red (Medium): 50" - Level 3
- XT-H Blue (Heavy): 53" - Level 4
- XT-UHP Purple (Ultra Heavy): 53" - Level 5
- Length / Resistance:
- 90-day manufacturer's warranty
The SPRI Xertube is the ideal tool for creating just the right amount of resistance training anywhere, anytime, in just minutes a day! All you need is a little space to begin a safe, effective total body conditioning program.
The patented (U.S. Patent No. 5,800,322) Xertube offers progressive resistance levels for multiple uses and fitness levels. Allows for isolation of targeted muscle groups and full range of motion exercise. Ideal for group exercise, personal training, and traveling.
With a variety of resistances from 3 to 20 lbs, the SPRI Xertube rubber resistance is capable of countless different strength exercises without the use of dumbbells, barbells or machines.
One Free 8.5 x 11 Instruction Sheet Per Order.
For carpeted or rough surfaces, we recommend the original Step Tube with the protective rubber sleeve.
Which resistance I should choose?
- Yellow: Very light resistance for a beginner
- Green: Light resistance for a moderately fit individual (Average Women, 50% more resistant than Yellow)
- Red: Medium resistance for a fit individual (Active Women or Average Man, 40% more resistant than Green)
- Blue: Heavy resistance for a fit individual (Advanced Men or Women, 42% more resistant than Red)
- Purple: Ultra Heavy resistance for an extremely fit individual (Elite Men or Women, 20% more resistant than Blue)
What are the benefits of Resistance Exercise Training?
- Increased muscle strength and muscle mass
- Increased rate of metabolism
- Reduction in body fat and increased calorie burn
- Improved posture, decreased risk of osteoporosis
- At 1-½ times its length: Weight equivalence 15 lbs.
- Heavy resistance Xertube.