- Technical Specifications
- Weights: 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 pounds
- Iron plated encased in smooth rubber
- Sturdy and colorful plates
- Slim design
- 1-inch of virgin rubber around the outer diameter
*ORIGINAL INVOICE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL VOID WARRANTY*
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Return of defective parts may be required for warranty. Any price adjustment or replacement will be determined upon examination of returned product.
Hampton Dumbbells are designed for years of heavy use and are the most durable, maintenance-free dumbbells in our industry. However, as with any dumbbells, they are not designed to be dropped, thrown or otherwise abused. Repeated dropping or other abuse of dumbbells may result in bent handles. Bent handles indicate abuse and may be excluded from our warranty. We strongly urge you to prevent your members from dropping, throwing or otherwise abusing your Hampton Dumbbells. Maintaining a standard of responsible behavior in your free weight area will surely protect your equipment and more importantly your members.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty.
- A limited 5 year warranty applies to the structural integrity of the Dura-Bell Dumbbells and Dura-Pro Dumbbells.
- Pro Hex dumbbells have a 2 year warranty on the structural integrity only.
- Neoprene dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 5 year structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Gel-Grip Series Urethane Dumbbells carry a 5 year warranty.
- E-Rings for Eclipse Dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- All plates manufactured by Hampton Fitness carry a 5 year structural integrity warranty.
- PBP-5 and PBP-10 are not covered under warranty.
- PBP-25, 35, 45 carry a 5 year structural integrity warranty.
- A limited 5 year structural integrity warranty applies to all 1500 LB Series Olympic bars.
- (Bending is considered abuse)
- A lifetime warranty applies to IB-86 7CE Series in residential settings only.
- IB 86 500 and IB 47 Olympic bar and curl bar carry no warranties.
- IB-72ACE training bars are not covered under any warranty
- Machine Bars have a lifetime structural integrity warranty, coating not warranted.
- Gel-Bars, Jelly Bells, and Gel-Pump System carry a 5 year warranty on the urethane coating.
- Kettle Bells are not covered under warranty due to the nature of their use.
- All Hampton racks have a 5 year Commercial Warranty.
- Saddles and BBR-10 Knobs and Nylon Sleeves are not covered under warranty.
***All cast iron products carry a 5% weight tolerance***
***All machined products carry a 3% weight tolerance***
*The purchaser is solely responsible for proper use of all Hampton products. Improper use may result in personal injury. Hampton assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages sustained by the buyer in the products ordered, or resulting from the application of products. *
Hampton RBP-10 Rubber Bumper Plate (10lbs)
Trying to find the right Olympic plates for your Phoenix Valley home gym? Then you need to consider the Hampton Olympic Rubber Coated Bumper Plates. The Hampton RBP slim line design will allow the user to add more plates to their bar, as well as quiet the impact when being dropped. The precision plates are machined from a solid piece of steel and are coated by over 1 inch of virgin rubber around the outer diameter. Which in return keeps the bar and plates from bouncing too much when being dropped. The plates are centered by a stainless steel hub for a snug fit that prevents the plates from moving during the user’s lift. These sturdy and colorful 45-, 35- and 25-pound plates are backed by a 5-year commercial warranty. The 5- and 10-pound training plates are also constructed out of 100% virgin rubber and allow the user to make much more incremental jumps in weight lifting.
Hampton Fitness was founded on the idea that free weights aren’t a “necessary evil” for fitness facilities, they’re an essential part of the foundation of any gym. Hampton’s founders had years of experience in iron and steel manufacturing before entering the fitness industry with the launch of Hampton Fitness in 1996. The company’s dedicated team of fitness equipment experts is headquartered in Ventura, California, and Hampton free weight products are sold both directly and through a large network of independent dealers all over the country. It’s this strict attention to detail that sets Hampton products apart.
Hampton is committed to a tradition of innovation that can be seen in such product lines as its new Gel-Grip Urethane Series, Jelly Bells, Hybrid Barbells, Eclipse, Fusion, Dura-Bell, and Chrome Beauty Grip. If a change doesn’t advance the art of fitness cosmetically or functionally, then we don’t add it to our line. But it’s not only about the iron. Hampton knows that attractive, space-efficient storage displays can be as important to club owners as the weights themselves, so we spend almost as much time on the racking design as we do on what’s going on the rack.
Hampton thinks the best innovations in free weights are still ahead of them. The more user-friendly they can make their equipment, the more people are going to want to go to the gym and get healthy. Hampton is proud to be a part of an industry that has the potential to help people not just live stronger, but better.
- RBP-45, 45lb Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Red)
- RBP-35, 35lbs Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Blue)
- RBP-25, 25lbs Rubber Bumper Plate, Steel Core (Yellow)
- RBP-10, 10lbs Solid Rubber Bumper Plate (Green)
- RBP-5, 5lbs Solid Rubber Bumper Plate (Black)
- Steel Core encased in smooth rubber
- Extremely durable