- Physical Specifications
- Dumbbell weight range: 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments or 4.5 – 24.9 kg in 2.25 kg increments
- Total weight with stand: 137.5 lbs (62.3 kg)
- Dimensions at 55 lbs (24.9 kg): 15.94” long (40.5 cm) – end to end/out of stand
- Dimensions at 15 lbs (6.8 kg): 9.58” long (24.3 cm) – end to end/out of stand
- Dimension of weight stack: Distance from outside of dumbbell handle to outside of weight – approx. 4” (10.2 cm)
- Dumbbell handle length: 5.21” (13.2 cm) (inside dimensions) by 1.125” (2.9 cm) diameter
- System footprint in stand: 18.74” L X 22” W X 30.675”H (47.6 cm L X 55.9 cm W X 77.9 cm H)
- Technical Specifications
- Steel craftsmanship: looks, feels and functions just like a pro-style dumbbell
- Perfect balance: length of weight shortens evenly each side, as less weight is selected
- Quiet smooth operation: changing weight does not involve handling the weight
- No protruding knobs or ends: selector dials recess into dumbbell collars after weight selection
- Open handle design: biomechanical and ergonomic precision
- Unique rack and pinion design: securely locks dumbbell weight plates into an immovable position
- Exceptional value: price per pound is close to the average for most models
- Easy to handle: dumbbell handset can be removed and replaced at 180 degrees
MX SELECT warrants that the MX55 Dumbbell System, purchased from an authorised agent and in its undamaged original packaging, is free from defects in materials and workmanship. MX SELECT will, at their discretion, repair or replace parts that become defective within the warranty period, subject to the specific inclusions and exclusions below. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose in some states.
Handsets – 2 Year Limited Warranty
MX SELECT will repair or replace any component of or within the Handsets should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply if Handset is dropped.
Weight plates – 2 Year Limited Warranty
MX SELECT will repair or replace any Weight Plate should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply if Handset has been dropped.
Sign Up and Save!
Sign up for exclusive Fitness 4 Home SPECIAL DEALS and receive INSTANT COUPONS for
15% Off Fitness Accessories, and $100 off any equipment purchase over $999!*
Plus, receive our monthly Newsletter with fitness tips and healthy recipes!
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!
- by Kyle Mangino