Ozzie HighlightsThe TRUE SM-1000 Functional Trainer features twist and roll pulley adjustment handles, providing effortless one handed adjustments. Integrated towel, water bottle and tablet holder provides convenience.
Product Details for the TRUE SM-1000 Functional Trainer
TRUE SM-1000 Functional Trainer
The TRUE SM-1000 Functional Trainer is welcome addition to your home gym. Twist and roll pulley adjustment handles provide effortless one handed adjustments. Integrated towel, water bottle and tablet holder provides convenience. Integrated cambered and knurled multi-grip pull up bar. Fully shrouded weight stacks provide safety and enhances the premium aesthetics.
Superior biomechanics provide superior ease of use. Super duty commercial use construction is combined with premium styling and aesthetics – the SM-1000 will look spectacular in your home gym!.
TRUE has a thirty-four year history making the world’s most premium cardio equipment. All of the features you have come to associate with TRUE are found in the SM-1000 Functional Trainer – quality, durability, craftsmanship and superior aesthetics. Welcome to the new TRUE.
- Dual weight stack design allows users to train or rehabilitate each arm using different resistance levels or allows for two simultaneous users.
- Unique twist and roll pulley handles allow for effortless one-handed adjustments through 31 heights clearly marked 1-31.
- Instruction placards include illustrations of beginning and ending positions for 20 common exercises.
- Multi-grip pull-up bar enhances versatility.
- Integrated accessory tray with water bottle holder adds convenience.
- Standard accessories include long bar, short bar, lined ankle strap and triceps rope .
- 2 x 215 lbs / 2 x 99.5 kg / 15 lbs top plate + 10 lbs increments, fully enclosed weight stacks
- Overall dimensions: 44.5” x 66.25” x 84.75” (113 cm x 168 cm x 215 cm)
- Net Weight: 681 lbs (309 kg)
- Frame: Premium quality powdered coated frames with high gloss secondary top coat
- Weight Stack: 430 lbs / 195 kg total weight comprised of 2 x 215 lbs / 2 x 99.5 kg / 15 lbs top plate + 10 lbs increments, fully enclosed weight stacks
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams, and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Bushings, pivot bearings, gas-shocks, pulleys, and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Cables, rubber grips
- 6 months: Upholstery, hardware, and all other parts not mentioned