TRUE XFW-8100 Half RackPrices from
$2,270.00 to $2,470.00
The TRUE Fitness XFW-8100 Half Rack comes equipped with fully adjustable bar catches, catch rails and an integrated pull-up station.
Ozzie HighlightsThe TRUE Fitness XFW-8100 Half Rack comes equipped with fully adjustable bar catches, catch rails and an integrated pull-up station.
Product Details for the TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack
TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack The XFW-8100 Half Rack is the ideal training platform for fitness enthusiasts from novice to professional. Designed to balance form, function and cost, the TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack features an open face design that provides the freedom of movement necessary to perform a wide variety of strength and conditioning exercises. Thepen face design of the TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack features 19 available adjustment points at 3” increments, fully adjustable bar catches and catch rails to accommodate a wide range of exercises with integrated pull-up station including wide and narrow grips. The 8 plate holders and Olympic bar storage are standard while optional band peg kit (including band pegs and band storage posts) are sold separately. Product Features:
- 23 available adjustments points at 3-inch increments.
- Fully adjustable bar catches and catch rails accommodate wide range of exercises.
- Integrated pull-up station includes wide and narrow grips.
- 8 plate holders & Olympic Bar storage standard.
- Optional Band Peg Kit includes band pegs & band storage posts.
TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack Only, TRUE XFW-8100 Half Rack with XFW-8100-BP Optional Band Peg Kit for Half Rack
- Machine Weight: 345 lbs. (157 kg)
- Max Load Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg)
- Dimensions: D: 67" / 170 cm, W: 66" / 167 cm, H: 92" / 233 cm
- Catch Positions: Choice of 19 vertical catch positions clearly marked 1-19 in 3 inch increments.
- Olympic Bar Storage: standard
- Options: Optional Band Peg Kit includes band pegs and integrated band storage.
- Upholstery Color (standard): Black
- Frame Paint Color: Powder coat finish in charcoal.
- Frame (not coatings): 10 Years
- Bronze Bushings, Sealed Rotating Bearings, Pulleys, Weight plates &
- Guide Rods: 5 Years
- Cables, Linear Bearings, Shafts & All Other Components: 1 Year
- Wear Parts: 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year