TRUE XFW-6800 Smith Machine The new XFW-6800 Smith Machine from TRUE Fitness Technology features modern styling and high-quality commercial construction. The TRUE XFW-6800 is perfect for those times where you may not have the benefit of a spotter, yet still wish to engage in bench-quality movements. With a Smith Machine, weights need not be re-racked after a set of repetitions: it can be secured at any point in the event that the weight becomes too great. The TRUE XFW-6800 Smith Machine is a great way to achieve metabolic stress in moves like squats and split squats. You’ll gain added stability throughout the exercises, so you can more safely push yourself to your limit for prolonged work periods and at slower training tempos. Counterbalanced to 10 lbs (4.5kg), the weight carriage is angled 3 degrees to accommodate the natural movement of anatomical joints during exercise. Adjustable safety stops and 8 storage posts are standard. Product Features:
- Open frame design and elevated head clearance provide easy access and use of utility benches
- 14 position bar catch assembly
- Weight carriage counterbalanced to 10 lbs (4.5kg) and angled 3 degrees to accommodate natural rotation of anatomical joints during exercise.
- Dual adjustable safety stops allow users to adjust range of motion
- 8 weight storage posts standard