Body Solid GLGS100 Corner Leverage Gym
Perform shrugs, squats, dead lifts, biceps curls and everything in-between more easily and effective. With a revolutionary space-saving design the GLGS100 fits comfortably into most home and commercial settings. With an all-new, high-tech/high-gloss anodized red finish, this gym not only stands out for its performance but also its looks.
The swing arm/press arm station has a large radius to greater simulate a straight up and down motion. The press arm bar can also be raised to its highest position allowing the GLGS100 to be used as a pull-up/chin-up station. An adjustable knee lock-down makes lat pulldowns easier than ever while the low pulley station is perfect for curls and multiple row exercises. Attached weight horns make weight storage easy.
Works with most any Flat/Incline/Decline Bench. Stand-alone design allows bench to be used completely independently of the gym system. Includes (1) Lat Pulldown Bar and (1) Revolving Cable Handle.
- Lat Pulldown – Exercise your back, arm and shoulder muscles with the Lat Pulldown station. Thigh pads easily adjust to your position providing comfort and stability while the included pulldown bar ensures correct arm/wrist position throughout the entire range of motion.
- Press/Squat Arm – Build your chest and arms with the Press station or lift the arm up and you have the perfect squat station to build your core and legs. This multi-use station has numerous uses and can handle dozers of different movements.
- Low Pulley – From standing biceps curls to upright rows, triceps extensions and more, the low pulley station offers the versatility to perform a multitude of movements working muscles across the body.
- Pull/Chin Up – Take advantage of multiple grip positions (wide, narrow, side-to-side) and build stronger, more defined arms with the Pull/Chin-Up Station.
- Aircraft Grade Cables
- Nylon Pulleys
- 9.75″ Olympic Weight Posts on Press Arm and Weight Carriage
- Rounded Metal Tubing; Stronger than square tubing
- 600Lb. Capacity
- Sealed Ball Bearing Pivot Point
- Welded Metal caps in high-traffic areas
- 83″ x 67″ x 69″ compact footprint