- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 164.00in / 4,165.60mm L: 29.00in / 736.60mm H: 83.50in/2,120.90mm
- Weight 561lb / 254.47kg
- Technical Specifications
- Frame: 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing
- Finish: Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Cables: 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- Weight Stack: Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
Body Solid GDCC250 Cable Crossover Machine
Body-Solid takes state-of-the-art crossover stations to new heights with the Body Solid GDCC250 Cable Crossover Machine, a dynamic addition to any home gym exercise program.
The new sturdy and stable design of the GDCC250 Cable Crossover lets you exercise virtually every major muscle group in your body. Interchangeable cable handles provide an unlimited number of possibilities for all experience levels, and the extra wide and tall mainframe provides you with easy access to an endless array of high and low pulley exercises
The Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover’s unique pull-up station offers multiple grip positions, and dual independent carriages have been ergonomically designed to offer twice as many height adjustments as previous Body-Solid crossover stations.
With 20 independent height adjustments and 180° cable positioning for frictionless guidance in all directions, the Body-Solid GDCC250 is one of the most versatile and functional machines manufactured today.
Selectorized Deluxe Cable Crossover
The Body-Solid GDCC250 Selectorized Deluxe Cable Center puts you in position to perform hundreds of strength-efficient exercises including cable crossovers, one-arm rows, leg kickbacks and inclined fly.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions.
- Includes two 160 lb. weight stacks and optional 50lb upgrade.
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles, injected molded end and foot caps.
- Includes dual position pull-up bar with infinite variable width spacing for full extension and contraction.
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade