- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: W: 35.50in / 901.70mm L: 84.00in / 2,133.60mm H: 60.25in/1,530.35mm
- Unit Weight: 407lbs
- Technical Specifications
- User Capacity: 330lbs.
- Speed Range: .5-12MPH
- Incline Range: 0-15%
- Deck: Reversible Deck
- Belt Type: Double Sided Phenolic Deck with Wax Coating
- Belt Size: 2"W x 60"L
- Motor Size: 3HP Continuous Duty
- Usage: Light Commercial & Home
Body Solid Endurance T100 Commercial Treadmill
The Body Solid Endurance T100 Commercial Treadmill features a new advanced LED console, which combines the latest technology in commercial treadmills with a user- friendly , simplistic design. A large dot matrix display features Track, Speed and Incline profiles intermittently for efficient feedback on the progress of the workout. Whether you’re walking or running, each console button is oversized for easy speed and incline adjustability. A large stop button with an emergency stop safety key adds safety to any workout.
- Designated Speed and Incline Windows
- Console dimensions: 20”W x 15”H
- 1/4 mile track- displayed around the dot matrix window. A flashing dot will indicate progress with a lap counter in the center of the track.
- Heart Rate Feature- pulse window (heart rate) displays heart rate through the stainless steel sensors on each side of the treadmill. This feature may be used while in the Heart Rate Control mode with an optional Polar compatible chest strap transmitter.
- Heart Rate Bar Graph- displays graphical representation of your heart rate as a percentage of your maximum heart rate.
- Message Window Display-guides the user through the programming process and displays workout data.
- Metric/standard units
- Telemetric heart rate-optional strap required
ENDURO FLEX CUSIONING DECK: An innovative design new to the fitness market provides users with a comfortable and quiet workout while reducing impact up to 40%. This 1” reversible, Double sided Phenolic Deck is wax lubricated thus eliminating stress on the motor.
PRECISION WELDED FRAME: Precise and accurate welding is critical in designing treadmills, Body Solid/Endurance Treadmills begin with a strong frame capable of handling users of all levels, large and small. Each frame has an epoxy powder coat paint applied to it’s all steel welded construction.
ENDURANCE MOTORS: Endurance by Body Solid T100 motor is the heaviest and most powerful motor of its class. Our 3hp continuous duty motor has a large diameter with all steel zinc coated balanced flywheels for a vibration-free running surface. The new ENDURO Motor Filtration cools and cleans the motor for longer life.
ROLLERS: The T100 3” rollers possess a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires to reduce static. This large roller creates a larger contact surface with the belt to reduce motor exertion while creating a fluid, quiet motion.
BELT: The Endurance T100 has a durable multi ply belt carefully chosen to provide comfort and substantially reduce impact energy from each foot strike.