TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press
The TuffStuff AP-71LP Single Station Leg Press is the perfect piece for your home or commercial gym. It’s built sturdy and one of the pieces in the TuffStuff Apollo series that makes up its multi-station gyms.
Used as an alternative to squats, lunges and other lower body exercises, leg press machines are popular with bodybuilders and those wishing to lift heavy weights. Using a leg press provides an effective lower body workout. The TuffStuff AP-71LP Leg Press uses a guided movement that minimizes your need to balance the weight and coordinate your limbs. This means you are free to concentrate on lifting and lowering the weight — a particular benefit if you want to train using especially heavy loads. And, the AP-71LP Leg Press provide lower back support which may reduce your risk of suffering from a back injury.
For over twenty-six years, the TuffStuff Apollo Series has been the standard against which all other multi-stack gym systems have been measured. The new Apollo 7000 Series’ modules, like the TuffStuff AP-71LP, offers more than just traditional multi-station gyms. The modular design of the AP-71HL, Ap-71LE, AP-71MP and the TuffStuff AP-71LP offers versatility allowing your clients the luxury of customizing a multi-station configuration that best suits their need, or, the added benefit of creating single-station, stand alone modules. With features as legendary as its name and improved versatility, the new Apollo 7000 series is again raising the bar in the multi-stack gym category.
The TuffStuff AP-71LP is Ideal For . . .
- Condos/Apartment Complexes
- Fire/Police Stations
- Schools and YMCA’s
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Armed Services
- Home and Office
- Personal Trainer Studios
- Custom convex footplate provides neutral ankle and knee alignment during exercise
- Adjustable 6-position ergonomic seat and back pad for easy access and egress from exercise station
- Heavy weight commercial seat carriage utilizes 2″ polyurethane rollers for smooth and precise motion
- Dual 2″ diameter hard chrome seat rails ensure solid reliable performance
- 200 lbs. steel weight stack with custom 2:1 ratio provides 400 lbs. of weight resistance