Helix HLT3000-3D Lateral Trainer
The Helix HLT3000-3D Lateral Trainer introduces advantages for real-world results, like a new mechanical position which decreases starting effort, and new machine-driven positioning which facilitates easier movement AND lowers perceived exertion. These benefits are achieved without sacrifice: users still activate more muscles, burn more fat, and achieve targeted heart rates more quickly than with other cardio.
If you are looking a unique and effective cardio workout, then look no further. Backed by science and proven techniques, the Helix HLT3000-3D lateral trainer makes your workout count! Moving laterally—or side to side—the Helix provides a low impact motion that delivers exceptional results. As little as 30 minutes a day will tone your butt, legs, inner/outer thighs and core better than traditional cardio machines!
This is a great workout for any athlete, but especially those who focus on golf, skiing and tennis.
- Superior Calorie Burn (50-60 more/hour) that feels ‘easy’
- Better Than Elliptical or Treadmills. Change direction or pivot your body to target different muscle groups with better results.
- Comprehensive Workout. Blast fat, burn calories and tone muscles, all at the same time with a single workout!
- Greater Knee Health through Greater Knee Rotation
- Superior Muscle Activation vs Traditional Cardio (like ellipticals)
Helix was the first cardio trainer to move the body laterally, while it also moved it front to back, a breakthrough that made it the world’s best cardio. Users could achieve targeted heart rates more quickly, burn more fat and activate more muscles than with traditional cardio. In even became a hit with some of the world’s toughest customers–like the New England Patriots, the LA Lakers, and the Cleveland Cavaliers– exactly because it was so grueling.
The Helix 3D isn’t just more user-friendly, it actually represents a major revolution in cardio fitness. With a patented motion that works the body in all three dimensions of human motion, it trains the way nature intended: in full 3D. Working in three dimensions is not just more natural; it actually yields more comprehensive training benefits.
- TFT interactive display
- 12 programs (Random has unlimited programs)
- Built-in Quick Start function
- 20 levels of resistance
- Pedal direction indicator as well as guidance
- Workout history tracking
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, METS, Watts, HR Level & Pulse
- User-friendly personal data saving function for quick workout access
- Self-generated power with 3 minute Pause mode
- Polar compatible heart rate receiver