Product HighlightsThe TRUE FT-900 Functional Trainer - provide your members with dozens of upper and lower body exercises with the premium FT-900 functional trainer.
Product Details for the TRUE FT-900 Functional Trainer
TRUE FT-900 Functional Trainer
Provide your members with dozens of upper and lower body exercises with the premium TRUE Fitness FT-900 functional trainer. Constructed with commercial-grade materials and integrated with multiple storage options and features, the FT-900 is ideal option for your member’s functional strength training.
The dual weight stack design of the FT-900 Functional Trainer allows your users to choose different resistance levels, or allows for two users to use the functional trainer at the same time. Left and right side handles are built in, providing stability during one arm exercises.
- Multi-position chin bar accommodates optional suspension bracket for suspension training
- Fold-down foot platform assists access to chin bar and retracts into frame when not in use
- Integrated storage hooks conveniently store wide range of training accessories
- Footprint: 73" x 42" x 92" / 185 cm x 107 cm x 234 cm
- Machine Weight: 1177 lbs / 535 kg
- Weight Stack Options: 310 lb (141 kg) per side
- Dual weight stack design allows users to choose different resistance levels or allows for two simultaneous users.
- Pulleys adjust vertically through 65" (165cm) and 25 clearly marked positions.
- Multi-position chin bar accommodates optional suspension bracket for suspension training.
- Fold-down foot platform assists access to chin bar and retracts into frame when not in use.
- Integrated storage hooks conveniently store wide range of training accessories.
- Left and right side handles for stability during one arm exercises.
- Metal weight stack enclosures include color-coded procedure labels illustrating beginning and ending positions for 18 common exercises.
- QR code linked to online instructional videos featuring TRUE trainers.
- Weight stacks per side: 310 lb (141 kg)
- Resistance profile – 4:1
- Max Resistance at pull points: 77.5 lb (35 kg)
- Resistance increments per side: 3.75 lb (1.7 kg)
- Cable travel: 14’ (427 cm) per handle
- Optional storage tray accommodates kettlebells, dumbbells, and medicine balls.
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Cosmetic and Coating: 3 Months