Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series TreadmillPrice: $5,199.00
You want the absolute best from yourself and your fitness equipment. The Precor TRM 445 is our top-of-the-line treadmill with a full set of features and fitness center quality construction.
Available In-Store & Online – Arizona Residents Only
Ozzie HighlightsThe Precor TRM 445 is part of the new Precor Precision Series of treadmills - Commercial-grade models for your Phoenix Valley home. The Precision series provides many personalized features like Footplant Technology, Impact Control that provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. Including 23 preset workouts, Preva Integration, downhill running decline down to -2%, touch sensor heart rate monitoring combined with Precor's SmartRate target zone feature, makes this treadmill the right choice for anyone looking for a superb cardio workout within the privacy of his or her home.
Product Details for the Precor TRM 445 Precision™ Series Treadmill
Precor TRM 445 Treadmill
Looking for a commercial quality treadmill, but for your Phoenix valley home? Then you want the Precision Series Precor TRM 445 treadmill. You want the absolute best from yourself and your fitness equipment. The Precor TRM 445 Treadmill is our top-of-the-line treadmill with a full set of features and fitness center quality construction. Precor technology helps you achieve maximum benefit from your exercise. Thoughtful design features anticipate those little things that make your workout easier and more enjoyable.
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Treadmills are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series Precor TRM 445 Treadmill is club-proven reliability in a treadmill personalized for your home.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™ / Exclusive to Precor and used on all of our commercial models, Integrated Footplant Technology™ reduces stress on your knees, ankles and hips by instantaneously adjusting the belt speed to match the slowing and accelerating natural movement of your foot as you run or walk.
- Ground Effects™ Impact Control System / Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Preset Workouts and Customizable Display / Personalize your workout with 23 preset workouts and 16 that you create. Customize the capacitive touch display to show the data most important to you.
- Run or Walk Downhill / Treadmill deck adjusts to -2% to simulate running or walking downhill. This provides real world conditioning and the ultimate in terrain variety.
- Preva® Integration / Your workout data can be automatically uploaded to the Preva mobile app making it easy to track your goals and achievements.
- Lever style Motion Controls / Just like the Precor models in health clubs, lever style controls for deck elevation and speed are responsive, intuitive and easy to use while on the treadmill.
- Heart Rate Monitoring / Maximize your workout results with touch sensor and wireless heart rate monitoring. Works with any Polar® compatible wireless heart rate transmitter (included with purchase).
- SmartRate® Target Heart Zone / SmartRate helps you stay in your fat burn, cardio or peak target zone for a more efficient cardio and weight loss workout.
- Equipment Weight: 358 lbs / 163 kg
- Equipment Dimensions: 79" L x 34" W x 60" H / 204 cm L x 86 cm W x 151 cm H
- Running Surface: 22" W x 56" L / 56 cm W x 142 cm L
- Speed and Deck Elevation Controls: Lever style Motion Controls
- User IDs: 4
- Deck: Phenolic surface, 1" / 2.54 cm fiberboard, reversible
- Handrails: Full length SofTouch™
- Motor: 3.0 HP Continuous Duty
- Number of Workout Metrics: 27
- Power: 120 V
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch sensor and wireless with any Polar® compatible chest strap transmitter
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12 mph / 0.8 to 19.3 kph
- Deck Elevation Range: 2% decline to 15% incline
- Preset Workouts: 23 + 16 exerciser created
- Console Display: 7" color LCD graphic display
- Frame: Lifetime
- Drive Motor: 10 years
- Parts: 10 years
- Console: 3 years
- Labor: 1 year