- Maximum User Weight: 350 lb / 159 kg
- User Height Range: 58 to 78 inches / 147 to 198 cm
- Height with PVS: 63 in / 160 cm
- Length: 65 in / 165 cm
- Width: 23 in / 58 cm
- Equipment Weight: 179 lb / 81 kg
- Height: 51 in / 130 cm
- Standard Frame Colors: Black Pearl
- Power: No voltage ratings. Self-Powered
- Covers: Covers are attached with minimal hardware and can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Cable Management: Optional
- Accessories Holder(s): Yes
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Biomechanics: To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, Precor designed the recumbent bike to maintain similar biomachines as developed for the upright bike. That means setting the angle of the seat rail with an offset from the crank to aid with efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat rail angle is at 15 degrees with a slight offset from the crank axle. This places the knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in the 2 and 8 o'clock positions.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process on steel frame.
- Seat: The new, compact molded seat back features a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort. The ergonomic, curved design and ample ventilation further enhance user comfort, and the polypropylene material is virtually indestructible.
- Bearings: Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Seat Adjustment: The simple seat adjustment allows the exerciser to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike.
- Handlebars: The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Pedals: Over-sized, single-sided pedals with integrated pedal strap comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form. The weighted pedals allow for easy placement of foot on the pedal.
- Step-Through Design: The RBK 635 recumbent bike features a step-through design with a very low step-over height.
- Ergonomics: The riding cockpit is designed with sound ergonomics. The seat pads are angled for optimal comfort, maximum low-back support, and minimal interference with the movement of the exerciser's legs. The console is mounted at an optimal viewing angle, with the machine controls within easy reach.
- Resistance System Minimum Watts: 22 (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Resistance System Maximum Watts: 500 (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- 3-Piece Crank: 3-piece compact crank assembly tightens positively, reducing the need for periodic adjustments. The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a consistent resistance progression.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Display Type: Advanced LED display
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- QuickStart™: Yes
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Maximum Pause Time: (Pause) 30 seconds (cordless), 2 minutes - adjustable (using optional plug-in adapter)
- Maximum Workout Time: Unlimited
- Electronic Readouts: Resistance Level, Distance, RPM, Speed, Calories, Heart Rate, Time Remaining, Time Elapsed, % Complete, Time in Zone, Segment Time Remaining, Average Speed, Calories / minute, Calories / hour, Watts, METS, Target HR, Average HR
- Preset Programs: 12 programs accessed by 6 keys – Manual, Variety (Cross Country, Random, Custom Resistance), Weight Loss, Interval (1:1, 1:2, 1:3), Heart Rate Control (Basic HRC), Performance (Fitness Test, Hill Climb, Watts Control)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's 5 KHz HR chest strap.
- Closed Captioning: Yes, CC1-4, Text 1-4 (North America only)
- Video decoding: PEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264
- Global TV Support: NTSC, ATSC, PAL, SECAM, DVB-T/T2/C, ISDB
- Mobile Device Charger: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing System (PVS): Optional 15.6 in / 39.6 cm screen
- Video inputs: RF
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- RFID / NFC: N/A
- Ethernet: N/A
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- CSAFE Enabled: Yes
- Wifi: N/A
- Bluetooth: N/A
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): Powered