- Physical Specifications
- Dimensions: 58" Long; 24" front to back; 4.5" between top and bottom handle; 25" between left and right handles; 9 3/4" long sleeves
- Maximum weight rating 700 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
*ORIGINAL INVOICE REQUIRED FOR WARRANTY. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP WILL VOID WARRANTY*
Defective products will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Freight charges are the responsibility of the buyer. Return of defective parts may be required for warranty. Any price adjustment or replacement will be determined upon examination of returned product.
Hampton Dumbbells are designed for years of heavy use and are the most durable, maintenance-free dumbbells in our industry. However, as with any dumbbells, they are not designed to be dropped, thrown or otherwise abused. Repeated dropping or other abuse of dumbbells may result in bent handles. Bent handles indicate abuse and may be excluded from our warranty. We strongly urge you to prevent your members from dropping, throwing or otherwise abusing your Hampton Dumbbells. Maintaining a standard of responsible behavior in your free weight area will surely protect your equipment and more importantly your members.
- Pro-Style Dumbbells require maintenance. Loosening of Pro-Style Dumbbells is considered normal wear and therefore not covered under warranty.
- A limited 5 year warranty applies to the structural integrity of the Dura-Bell Dumbbells and Dura-Pro Dumbbells.
- Pro Hex dumbbells have a 2 year warranty on the structural integrity only.
- Neoprene dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- Chrome Dumbbells carry a 5 year structural warranty. Coating not warranted.
- Gel-Grip Series Urethane Dumbbells carry a 5 year warranty.
- E-Rings for Eclipse Dumbbells are not covered under warranty.
- All plates manufactured by Hampton Fitness carry a 5 year structural integrity warranty.
- PBP-5 and PBP-10 are not covered under warranty.
- PBP-25, 35, 45 carry a 5 year structural integrity warranty.
- A limited 5 year structural integrity warranty applies to all 1500 LB Series Olympic bars.
- (Bending is considered abuse)
- A lifetime warranty applies to IB-86 7CE Series in residential settings only.
- IB 86 500 and IB 47 Olympic bar and curl bar carry no warranties.
- IB-72ACE training bars are not covered under any warranty
- Machine Bars have a lifetime structural integrity warranty, coating not warranted.
- Gel-Bars, Jelly Bells, and Gel-Pump System carry a 5 year warranty on the urethane coating.
- Kettle Bells are not covered under warranty due to the nature of their use.
- All Hampton racks have a 5 year Commercial Warranty.
- Saddles and BBR-10 Knobs and Nylon Sleeves are not covered under warranty.
***All cast iron products carry a 5% weight tolerance***
***All machined products carry a 3% weight tolerance***
*The purchaser is solely responsible for proper use of all Hampton products. Improper use may result in personal injury. Hampton assumes no risk and shall be subject to no liability for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages sustained by the buyer in the products ordered, or resulting from the application of products. *
Hampton IB-HX-HL, Multi-Hex International International Dead Lift Bar / Shrug Bar w/ Hi-Lo Handles
Do you need an international bar for your weight training routine at home? The Hampton Fitness IB-HX-HL, Multi-Hex Bar with High-Low Dual Grips features a hardened chrome finish. Each sleeve is roll pinned to the interior shaft guaranteeing that the sleeve will not come loose. From our curl bars to our power bars, it’s precision engineering that sets the standard for excellence. The rubber end cap offers protection for equipment flooring and the end user.
The Hampton multi-hex dead lift bar is a great bar, designed to target the shoulders, back and legs. This bar has a hard chrome finish that will not chip, peel or flake with a medium knurling and is designed to hold up in all commercial environments. The Multi-hex has a high and low grip to allow the user to rock the bar forward onto the load pegs and easily load and unload the Olympic plates.
The Hampton original “Rock and Rack” system is the only Hex Bar that you can load your plates onto with out having to labor to lift each end of the bar. The “High / Low” gripping options accommodate any height athlete. Simply the best!
Weights plates & collars not included.
- Smooth Rotation
- Weight: 70 lbs.</
- Durable Rubber End Caps
- E-Z rock and load kickstand, dual grip option