TuffStuff PPF-700 Multi-Adjustable Bench – Commercial Proformance Plus Series
The TuffStuff PPF-700 Multi-Adjustable Bench features a decline setting that includes an adjustable foot roller to keep the user from sliding out of the bench when performing decline presses. The flat bench, or “zero degree”, setting puts the lifter into position and ready for flat chest presses using a barbell or a pair of dumbbells as well as flys and dumbbell lat rows.
The PPF-700 offers multiple incline settings to round out the mid and upper pecs with incline press and fly training. The PPF-700 is perfect as its own stand alone strength equipment or an accessory to other strength pieces such as a Smith machine or power rack.
Your clients will love the striking design elements, superior biomechanics, and modern aesthetics that blend seamlessly to create a sleek line of resistance equipment. When you’re ready for high performance strength equipment that delivers professional results and exceeds your expectations, you’re ready for the PPF-700 Multi-Adjustable Bench.
The TuffStuff PPF-700 Multi-Adjustable Bench is easy to transport thanks to built-in handle and wheels. The PPF-700 is one part of TuffStuff’s Proformance Plus line – the best choice in strength equipment for Health Clubs, Hospitality, Schools, Military, GSA, Hospitals, HOA’s and Corporate Wellness.
- Decline to 85 degree incline lets users hit every angle of the chest for maximum power and muscular development
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Adjustable foot roller keeps user locked into place when performing decline presses
- Easy transport system allows one handed mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors