Product HighlightsThe Spirit CT800 Commercial Treadmill is a stout model, and is perfect for both walking and running. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running. Other premium design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Product Details for the Spirit CT800 Commercial Treadmill
Spirit CT800 Commercial Treadmill
The Spirit CT800 Commercial Treadmill is a stout commercial model treadmill – perfect for both walking and running. The CTi800’s rugged construction features a non-folding platform base,which has been designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running in light-to-heavy commercial settings as well as for home use. Other premium design elements of the CT800 include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
Spirit CT800 Commercial Treadmill Features:
- Bright, Tri-color LED console – with programming is very similar to Spirt Fitnesss’ other C series consoles
- Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient
- Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone
- Dual drive motor cooling fans to protect and extend the life of the motor and control board
- Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
- Spacious 22”x 60” workout area to accommodate tall individuals
- Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes
This commercial-level model is designed to survive the demands of even the most dedicated runner, and comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. Two fans keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
- Console Feedback. The bright LED screen displays all pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Heart Rate % Profile. Heart Rate training is proven to be one of the best ways to measure your workout. This Heart Rate % Profile gives you a quick reference of your % compared to maximum projected heart rate. The LED lights up in Amber for 50-60%, Green for 65% to 80%, and Red for 85%+.
- Dual Fans. Extend your workout by a few minutes while enjoying the swiveling cooling fans that come standard on all Spirit treadmills.
- Quick Keys. The ability to quickly program a specific incline or speed with just a few key strikes.
- Cushioning. 6 cushions evenly distributed throughout the unit ensure a comfortable experience.
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminum Console Masts
- Dimensions: 84" x 35" x 57"
- Product Weight: 353 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix Window w/20-Character Message Center, and 4 Separate LED Windows, w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Pace, Speed, Incline, Pulse, and METs
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Speed: .5 to 12 mph
- Incline: 0 to 15%
- Drive Motor: 4.0 hp DC Drive w/Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1" Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 22" x 60", Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 3.0"
- Cushioning: 6 Cushions (rear rigid mount)
- Handrails: Short Lateral, Dipped Tubing
The Spirit CT800 console features a large Blue-LED Matrix with four separate LED info windows, a 20-character LED message center, LED Heart Rate Bar, and an integrated reading rack.
- Fat burn
- Fit test
- Gerkin Protocol Fit Test
- 4 military readiness tests (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines)
- 2 HR
Spirit CT800 Treadmill Only, Spirit CT800 Treadmill with optional TV Bracket, Spirit CT800 Treadmill with optional Medical Handrails, Spirit CT800 Treadmill with optional TV Bracket + Medical Handrails
Commercial Warranty(non dues paying facility)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: 5 years
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 years