Product HighlightsThe TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press allows users of all levels, from novice to professional, to benefit from the advanced biomechanics this premier Leg Press.
Product Details for the TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press
TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press
The TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press allows users of all levels, from novice to professional, to benefit from the advanced biomechanics this premier Leg Press. The adjustable back pad and a unique-to-TRUE adjustable foot platform accommodate a wide range of users and allow multiple foot placements for added exercise variation.
User amenities on the TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press include an easy access phone cradle and accessory storage tray with cup holder. Integrated adder weight system reduces increments to 5 lbs/2.2 kg
There is also an optional Rep Counter/Timer available for the TRUE SPL-0300 Leg Press that replaces the phone cradle. This rep counter offers visual feedback on number of reps & duration of exercise and rest, and is visible from the seated exercise position.
A vision to the future, premium craftsmanship meets advanced biomechanics in TRUE’s Palladium Series. Advanced functionality, comfortable touchpoints, and precise ergonomics are all packaged in a modern design. Set your facility apart and provide users with an intuitive strength-training experience with the Palladium Series.
- 9 position seat assembly travels at 20 degrees and adjusts easily from the seated position
- 5 position back pad with gas cylinder assist adjusts through 20 degrees allowing users to determine the range of motion best suited to their individual needs
- 4 position oversized footplate adjusts through 15 degrees allowing for a variety of foot placements while maintaining neutral ankle position
- Footprint: 86” x 46” x 66” / 219cm x 117cm x 168cm
- Weight Stack Options: 419 lbs / 190 kg
- Seat Assembly: 9 position adjustable seat assembly
- Back Pad: 5 position adjustable back pad adjusts through 20 degrees
- Front Plate: 4 position adjustable foot plate
Transparent Acrylic, Metal
|Rev Counter / Timer:||
Commercial Warranty (Non-Dues Paying Facilities))
- 10 Years: Frame components and welds exclude excluding coatings
- 5 Years: Bushings, sealed rotating bearings, pulleys, weight plates and guide rods excluding coatings
- 1 Year: Labor; cables, linear bearings and shafts and all other components not mentioned elsewhere in this warranty
- 90 Days: Normal wear parts including but not limited to labels, upholstered pads and grips