Product HighlightsTRUE Fitness prides itself on manufacturing the world’s highest quality cardio equipment to fit every facility and every budget. The PS900 Commercial Treadmill is the embodiment of that philosophy. This treadmill will deliver superior quality to meet all of your customers' needs. This treadmill is simple to use for the beginner, yet advanced enough to help the seasoned runner reach their goals and stay on track.
Product Details for the True PS900 Commercial Treadmill
True PS900 Treadmill
TRUE Fitness prides itself on manufacturing the world’s highest quality cardio equipment to fit every facility and every budget. The TRUE PS900 Commercial Treadmill is the embodiment of that philosophy. This treadmill will deliver superior quality to meet all of your customers’ needs. This treadmill is simple to use for the beginner, yet advanced enough to help the seasoned runner reach their goals and stay on track.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
The TRUE PS900 is a rugged performer designed for durability. This workhorse is driven by a powerful DC motor that delivers TRUE’s signature smooth and quiet acceleration, and proven reliability.
ORTHOPEDIC SHOCK ABSORBING DECK
TRUE’s patented Soft System® offers the most bio-mechanically correct running surface available. Neoprene shock absorbers in the front third of the deck cushion each foot strike, while the back of the deck provides a firmer sensation allowing for a stronger push off with each step.
USER FRIENDLY INTERACTIONS
The PS900 LCD screen and console offers user friendly interactions with features like one-touch quick key and one-touch HRC Cruise Control™. The bright, legible display monitors every aspect of your workout, including Speed, Incline, Elapsed Time, Distance, Pace, Time Remaining, METs and Calories.
BUILT TO LAST
Built on a welded steel frame that carries a lifetime warranty. The motor and all other quality components are covered for three years, and labor costs carry a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring with Polar® Heart Rate Monitors
- TRUE’s Patented Soft System offering the most orthopedically correct running surface available
- 60”x 22” running surface is the largest in the industry
- 4hp DC motor
- Footprint: 82.5"L x 35.5"W (210 cm x 90 cm)
- Running Surface : 60"L x 22"W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight: 302 lbs. (137 kg)
- Shipping Weight : 376 lbs. (171 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Step-Up Height: 6.25" (16 cm)
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Power Source: 110V/15A; 220V Option Available
- Cord Length: 10' (3.0M)
- Drive Motor: 4 HP DC
- Incline Motor: 1,000 lbs. of thrust
- Speed Sensor: Magnetic
- Deck: 1" (0.8 cm) Medium Density Fiberboard
- Belt: Siegling Multi-Ply with PVC Coating
- Rollers: 3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: True Soft System™
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Lubrication: Silax
- Speed Range : 0.5 to 12.0 MPH (0.8 to 19.3 m/H)
- Incline/Decline Range : 0% to 15%
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- 7 LCD: Yes
|Heart Rate Control Programs||•|
|Weight Loss Programs||•|
|HEART RATE MONITORING|
|Contact Rate Heart Sensors||•|
|Wireless Heart Rate||•|
Warranties outside the U.S. and Canada may vary.
- Warranty Type: Commercial (non-dues paying facilities with less than 8 hours of usage per day)
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Console: 3 Years